Thursday, December 29, 2016

Another Year In Photos

As we put a wrap on the year that was 2016, I thought I'd share another mosaic of some photos I shot over the past 12 months. In this year's selection, we have portraits, food, beer, travels, and mountain summits - which pretty accurately describes my life. But most importantly, the person square in the middle that makes all of the daily shenanigans so much more enjoyable - the Missus, who unfortunately was not able to join me in Vietnam this trip.

In the 8 years since I started doing these 'my year in photos' posts, I've shot an awful lot of stuff. Most of it is complete crap, and the occasional photo is passable at best. But there's something deeply satisfying about continuing to create content, even if I barely have a viewership of like 3 people. So if you are amongst those 3, I humbly thank you for your continued visits to this lowly blog. In the year to come, I hope you are able to do things that bring you unparalleled joy like photography does for me. See you in 2017! Now go party likes it's the end of the world! After all, Trump is getting inaugurated soon.

A year in photos - 2016

Previous annual mosaics: 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment