Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Year in Photos - Bring It On 'Oh Sixteen'

Well, it's officially the last day of the year. And using conventional rounding rules, I'm now closer to age 40 than 30. But with my creaky bad back, I'm physically closer to 80 than 40. Anyways, I had intended to curate a more interesting selection of photos shot over the past year, but alas, time runneth short, so this is a quick set I slapped together. Here's wishing you all a happy new year, and all the best in "Oh Sixteen".

Mosaic 2015
The above mosaic includes polaroids, toy cameras, film cameras, travel (Japan, Spain, Singapore), scrambles in the mountains, weddings, photobooths, student portraits, friend portraits, concerts, and of course, food. Which pretty much accurately describes my entire year.

Previous annual mosaics: 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment