Thursday, June 21, 2012

Shortest workout ever...

So I was working out tonight… ba dum tish… no for reals, no joke. I've been having nightmares lately in which I'm like Jabba the Hutt at age 40... Anyways, I was doing some pull-ups, and suddenly something went really horribly wrong and my back is now spasming and angry painful. WTF?! When did I get to be so old and fragile? I feel about as frail as the dandelion blooms below… see that? Natural segway!

Shot last week with the Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 lens, outside the school where Anita had her 'graduation' ceremony for Japanese class. Finally, our Friday nights are free again.

Who Knows What The Wind May Bring

Who Knows What The Wind May Bring-3

Who Knows What The Wind May Bring-4

Who Knows What The Wind May Bring

Who Knows What The Wind May Bring-2

2 comments:

  1. No, but she might be able to challenge you to a Japanese language duel...

    ReplyDelete